Fresher++ Employment ExchangeThis online portal aims at connecting companies looking for entry-level talent with students who are currently in college or those who have recently graduated.
How does it work for Candidates?
What are the features and benefits to candidates?
- Load your profiles into the portal as early as the third semester of their program.
- Tag the companies you are interest in and start following them.
- Keep track of the companies who have tagged your profile and start interacting with them.
- Connect with a real person in the company instead of an email box.
- Demonstrate your competencies by taking various assessments and certifications.
- Build and maintain your "Active" resume with these Competency tags.
- Give companies a reason to be interested in you even before they come to campus.
What does it cost for a candidate?
- You can register for free on the portal and get a basic profile.
- This will also allow you to take the free competency assessments.
- Beyond the free set, you will have to pay for competency assessments.
- You can also enroll in Certificate courses and Training programs for the stated fee.