Algorithms, Data Structures and Problem Solving (Using C)
- To lay strong foundation to the algorithmic problem solving.
- To develop in learners, the ability to think logically with an algorithmic approach to solve specific computational.
- To inculcate the ability in the learner to transform the algorithm so developed into the C programming language.
- To develop the ability to solve problems through stepwise refinement approach.
- To specify algorithmic solutions to problems that require conditional iterative structures
- To use the divide and conquer method of problem solving using functions and procedures.
- To use technique of recursion to solve computationl problems
- To make use of simple data structures like array and structures to solve specific problems.
List of Lessons:
- Introduction to Algorithms, Computing & Problem Solving
- Problem Solving with basic building blocks of C - Expressions, Assignment and Simple I/O
- Problem Solving using Decision Control Structures
- Problem Solving with Simple Iterative Structures
- More problem solving using Iterative structure and Stepwise Refinement
- Problem Solving with Nested Iterative Structure
- Using Library Functions for Problem Solving
- Developing your own Functions in problem solving
- Parameter Transfer - Value, Reference
- Using Single Dimensional Array