Algorithms, Data Structures & Problem Solving (C)
Validity Period: 90 Days
- To lay strong foundation to the algorithmic problem solving.
- To develop in learners, the ability to think logically with an algorithmic approach to solve specific computational.
- To inculcate the ability in the learner to transform the algorithm so developed into the C programming language.
- To develop the ability to solve problems through stepwise refinement approach.
- To specify algorithmic solutions to problems that require conditional iterative structures
- To use the divide and conquer method of problem solving using functions and procedures.
- To use technique of recursion to solve computationl problems
- To make use of simple data structures like array and structures to solve specific problems.